Co Founder of About Potential, Eileen Henderson has over 20 years consulting experience in a wide variety of contexts working directly with her own client base as well as contracting to major consulting companies including PWC.
Eileen has a Masters in Industrial and Organisational Psychology and extensive business knowledge and experience Her coaching methods and adaptable presentation style, engages her both her large audiences and her individual clients.
Leaders and employees often face challenging and unique situations in their workplace, and when questions arise, Eileen’s true talents shine through. Her level of expertise coupled with her practical experience allows her to relate to situations and people at all levels and provide practical and research based advice and guidance.
Areas of Specialisation:
• Executive Coaching and development of employees, managers and senior executives.
• Career Coaching and Outplacement - a particular expertise working with senior executives
• Coaching the Coach - Training of coaches and managers in coaching techniques.
• Psychological assessment of short list candidates to aid selection.
• Psychological assessment for career development and assessment of potential leaders.
• Leadership coaching and competency development.
• Organisation Development and Human Resource Consulting.
• Change management facilitation – groups, individuals and leaders - including stress management and coping strategies and leading change.
• Selection and development of teams to produce the best outcomes for the company. (A particular interest is the development of executive leadership teams.)
• Development and delivery of tailored training programmes to meet client needs.
• Competency profiling and job analysis including definition of performance indicators and key result areas
• Organisational culture profiling – analysis of culture data, making recommendations to align culture to strategy and to increase the strength and flexibility of the culture.
• Survey design and analysis using univariate and multivariate statistical techniques.
• Mediation of conflict in the workplace.
Coaching Accreditation Course - run by Dr A Grant - University of Sydney’s Coaching Psychology Unit.
Fully Accredited SHL – level 3, Saville Consulting registered,
Accredited Mediator through LEADR NZ Ltd.
Accredited Facilitator for ‘Building Productive Workplaces’ - Block Petrella Weisbord
NZCER – Level C psychological testing registration.
MSc First Class Honours - Industrial and Organisational Psychology
BA in psychology and economics Massey University
BSc Canterbury University.
Diploma in Teaching - Christchurch Teachers College